General Housing Questions....
1) Is it better to live in the University dorms or to find an apartment? What are the pros and cons of those two options (cost, location, convenience, safety, etc)?
2) What are the differences between French University dorms and American University dorms?
3) What facilities (bathrooms, kitchens, common areas) do the dorms have?
4) Where are the apartments located? Dorms?
5) What furnishings need to be brought for the dorms? And for the apartments?
6) If living in a dorm, is it more difficult to interact with native French speakers? Which option is better for becoming fluent in French?
*If possible, if anyone has pictures of the dorms and the aparments, could you post those either on the blog or on Facebook (or simply give us a link to the photos)? That would be a great help!