1) What is the University Health System like? What services do they provide and are these services covered by tuition or insurance of any kind?
2) What are the University's policies on giving medication? Is it available the same way it is at U of M?
3) How much are everyday medications, such as aspirin, tums, etc? Is it better to buy those in the U.S.?
4) Are the University counselors/psychologists readily available? Are visits covered by insurance?
5) Have there been any major problems with people getting sick (flu, etc.)?
6) What options are there for healthy eating and exercise? Anything we should avoid?